Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 38 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we continue our journey through Colombia and check out the beautiful town of Salento and the nearby Cocora Valley, then head south to San Agustin via Cali and Popayan.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 2 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 3 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 4 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 5 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 6 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 7 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 8 Advice needed for Colombia
- 9 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 10 La Boca safety question
- 11 San Pedro de Atacama
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 14 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 15 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 16 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 17 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 18 Argentina (Chile?)
- 19 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 22 Argentina in January
- 23 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 24 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
- 25 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018