Myself and 3 friends have just uploaded episode 35 of our current trip through central & south America.
This episode we head from Turbo up to Cartagena, float around in a mini Volcan Totuma, then head further north to Santa Marta, Minca & Taganga.
If anyone is interested to check out what we got up to the video and story is available here (and if you can, leave us a comment on our blog, we'd love to hear from you):
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 6 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 7 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 8 My trip report from Argentina
- 9 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 12 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 15 Private driver Mendoza?
- 16 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 17 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 18 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 19 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 20 Advice needed for Colombia
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 La Boca safety question
- 23 San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports