I've read the threads on here about getting a Visa for Brazil if you're coming from the US and found them useful, except the only thing I can't figure out is what documentation I need to mail the embassy. The following website has a link under 1a that says to "Click here to see the requirements"
But when I click on that link it just links to the different ways in which to apply for a visa and not details on what documents to send.
I sent an e-mail to the embassy asking them if I need to send anything other than my passport and $160. I also asked them if it is possible to send both me and my wife's passports in one envelope or if we need to send them in separate pieces of mail.
Does anyone know what docs I need to send? Maybe I don't need to send anything but the passport and money but that seems kind of odd to not even fill out a single form.
I'll post back on here if I hear back from the embassy too.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Advise on first trip to South America
- 3 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?