Best hotels in Iguazu Falls

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Original Poster

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post

I have heard about the view from the Sheraton but my friends are considering either the Hotel St. George or the Panoramic Hotel Iguazu. Does anyone know these two? Any other choices in proximity to these?
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 02:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soberly decorated, rooms at Sheraton Iguazu Resort & SPA feature large private ... The location and the view of the falls from our room.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ar/sher...rt-spa.en.html

Beats the pants off everything else deals bidding priceline

usually also the Sheraton Libertador BsAs betterbidding.com

Join spg.com for free club floor suite view upgrades.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 04:59 AM

We stayed at the St. George several years ago for two nights. It is located in the center of Puerto de Iguazu, which we wanted, near to the restaurants, town walks and the bus station. The rooms were simple but clean and fine. The public areas were pleasant.

Quovadis is correct that the Sheraton has magnificent views - we chose the town over the views as we spent all day 'viewing' and chose not to spend the extra money and miss the town - and we did not want have dinner in the Sheraton. We took tea at the Sheraton, and so even benefited from the views without paying the price. We were pleased with our decision.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:05 AM

We stayed at the Orquideas Palace Hotel which is about 10 minutes outside of town on the main road to the falls. The rates were reasonable, right on the main bus line, so it was very simple to catch the bus into Puerto Iguazu for restaurants. The buses will also stop out front to go directly to the park.

http://www.orquideashotel.com/inicio_i.html

We also enjoyed Guira Oga, a wildlife rehab center right next door to the hotel.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 10:34 AM

Hi! I stayed at Panoramic Hotel Iguazú and I must say it was fantastic! I has the best view of 3 countries: Argentina, Paraguay and Brasil, with the confluence of rivers Parana and Iguazu. It has an exterior pool and roman bath with this breathtaking views. Rooms are very comfortable and food & beverage services simple delicious.
I hope it help!
I recommend you to join them on Facebook www.facebook.com/panoramichotel It is very social!
Best,
An