So I will be in South America this coming December, and I could really use some trip ideas. I will have roughly 13 days, departing from Rio de Janeiro on the 10th of December and returning to Brasilia on the 23rd. I'll be travelling with three other people, all in our early 20's, and our budget is flexible, although not too extravagant. We want a mix of adventure/hiking/etc, and more relaxed city sightseeing and culture. The only places we're not interested in are Brazil and Uruguay as we have already visited.
I would really appreciate some suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1~888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 Advise on first trip to South America
- 4 My trip report from Argentina
- 5 La Boca safety question
- 6 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 7 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 8 Airport transportation
- 9 estancias
- 10 Nuqui Colombia
- 11 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 12 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 13 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 18 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 19 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 20 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 21 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 22 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 23 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 24 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 25 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018