I hold 2 passports, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. I also currently live in vancouver, canada on a working visa. My working visa is on my new zealand passport.
In december I am travelling to Brazil for 2 weeks, with a return ticket back to Vancouver. I am transiting in the states and have an approved ESTA on my nz passport with lots of usa travel history.
My only concern is that my new zealand passport will have less than 6 months passport validity on it when I arrive in brazil (may 2018 expires), so I will more than likely have to enter brazil on my UK passport (2025 expiring date). Which is fine because the UK has the same visa laws as NZ and don't require an advanced tourist visa.
Coming back into Canada from Brazil, I am assuming I will to exit brazil on my u.k passport and get an ESTA for my UK passport (for the usa transit) and then enter back into Canada on my NZ passport as this has my work visa.
I would appreciate if someone could clarify this, and if I'm missing something. This duel citizenship is confusing sometimes
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://mylaviveeyeserum.com/fxm-male-enhancement/
- 2 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Advise on first trip to South America
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?