I will be in Argentina for global habitat for humanity (July 19-29), and have decided to do some traveling in South America before heading back to the USA. I would love to see Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and maybe Peru. Really, I would love to see all of South America but I don't have unlimited time
Does anyone have any route information I can use? Where should I go? What should I see? How can I get to these places on a budget?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 6 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 7 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 8 My trip report from Argentina
- 9 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 12 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 15 Private driver Mendoza?
- 16 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 17 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 18 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 19 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 20 Advice needed for Colombia
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 La Boca safety question
- 23 San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports