I will be travelling in Bolivia during 4 weeks in September 2017 (from 10.09 to 05.10 to be precise) for the second time (I spent 7 weeks there back in 2007).
Amongst others, I plan to go back to the Salar de Uyuni. But I would like to do it slightly differently this time: start from Tupiza, and take at least an extra day to have more time for taking pictures (I am a photographer), and particularly sleep on or right next to the Salars to be able to be there both at sunrise and at sunset to have a softer light. Of course, this might be more expensive then the "classical tours", but not significantly if we are 4.
Anyone interested in joining in ?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advise on first trip to South America
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 My trip report from Argentina
- 4 La Boca safety question
- 5 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 6 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 7 Airport transportation
- 8 estancias
- 9 Nuqui Colombia
- 10 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 12 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 15 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 16 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 19 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 20 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 22 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 23 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 24 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 25 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed