I will be travelling in Bolivia during 4 weeks in September 2017 (from 10.09 to 05.10 to be precise) for the second time (I spent 7 weeks there back in 2007).
Amongst others, I plan to go back to the Salar de Uyuni. But I would like to do it slightly differently this time: start from Tupiza, and take at least an extra day to have more time for taking pictures (I am a photographer), and particularly sleep on or right next to the Salars to be able to be there both at sunrise and at sunset to have a softer light. Of course, this might be more expensive then the "classical tours", but not significantly if we are 4.
Anyone interested in joining in ?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 2 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 3 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 4 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 5 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 6 My trip report from Argentina
- 7 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 8 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 9 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 10 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 11 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 12 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 13 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 14 Private driver Mendoza?
- 15 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 16 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 17 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 18 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 19 Advice needed for Colombia
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 La Boca safety question
- 22 San Pedro de Atacama
- 23 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 24 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 25 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa