Has anyone used a local travel agent IN Brazil? Unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese so if you could suggest a reliable company that has English speaking staff would be great. I am looking to arrange pickups from airports and hotel bookings.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 3 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 4 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 5 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 6 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 7 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 8 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 9 My trip report from Argentina
- 10 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 11 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 12 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 13 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 14 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 15 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 16 Private driver Mendoza?
- 17 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 18 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 19 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 20 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 21 Advice needed for Colombia
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 La Boca safety question
- 24 San Pedro de Atacama
- 25 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches