I and my friends will arrive in Rio around 23. january. When we arrive in Rio we will try to fly straight to Buenos Aires. We are thinking about staying one week in BA and then take bus from BA to Igazu falls, stay there for 1-2 days and from there go to Rio/Brazil. We are going spend 3-4 weeks in brazil and finish our stay in Brazil at the Carnival. There are few questions that I like to ask, and it would be great if some of you could answer them:
1) Do you know what is the cheapest airline that fly from Rio to Buenos Aires?
2) Do you know what it cost to take a bus from BA to Igazu, and from Igazu to Rio?
3) Are some places in Argentina that you would recommend to see, especially if it is on the way from BA to Igazu falls.
4) If we are planning travelling in Brazil for 3 weeks, what places would you suggest for us to go/see if we would only travel with bus.
Thank you very much, each advice would be really appreciated
Best regards from iceland,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Galapagos in May
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Meal pricing
- 5 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018