This is my first time so be patient, please!
My girlfriend and I wanted this trip to be all about getting a real insight of Buenos Aires, get to know it by its own terms. We walked the city's highlights with some help of the LP guide, it is such a magical capital, it was amazing to see its movement on regular basis. We also wanted to see a Tango show, but not those Las Vegas type (many friends told us their experiences), we were sure that wasn't the way to go. So we did some research and found a relly intimate venue, only for 20 people or so, called We Are Tango.
What a wonderful evening, the dinner was incredible and they wouldn't stop pouring some delicious wine in our cups, by the time the dancers tried to teach us some tango steps, we were kind of tipsy, jajjaa. But still, we got to learn "The hook", be careful if you try home. We fell in love with Tango that night, it made us feel in touch with the sentimentalism of the music and the singer. Amazing, highly recommended!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 https://snaptube.zone/gel-seveyim-ebru-keskin-mp3-sarki-indir/
- 2 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 3 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 4 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 5 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 6 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 7 Advice needed for Colombia
- 8 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 9 La Boca safety question
- 10 San Pedro de Atacama
- 11 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 12 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 13 My trip report from Argentina
- 14 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 15 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 16 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 17 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 18 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 19 Argentina (Chile?)
- 20 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 21 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 22 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 23 Argentina in January
- 24 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 25 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel