I'm heading to Ecuador sometime in december to learn spanish for 3 months. I would really like the town/city to be on the coast so I can learn spanish and surf on a daily basis. I'm thinking of heading to montanita and study at Mar Azul http://www.montanita-spanishschool.com/topic/index.html Has anyone ever been here or have any feed back?
I couldnt really find any other cities on the Ecuador coast that I could surf and learn spanish at the same time. The thought of being land locked in Quito for 3 months is very unappealing to me.
Any comments, feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos in May
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 Meal pricing
- 4 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 5 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 6 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 7 Advise on first trip to South America
- 8 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 9 My trip report from Argentina
- 10 La Boca safety question
- 11 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 12 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 13 Airport transportation
- 14 estancias
- 15 Nuqui Colombia
- 16 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 17 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 18 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 19 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 20 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 21 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 22 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 23 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 24 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 25 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car