I'm going to South America (Ecuador,Peru,Bolivia,Chile,Argentina,Brasil) for 3 months on the 19th May Wooow!!Excited!
I've got most of it organized,got all my vaccination,etc. but I have a question. Should I take malaria tablets?And if yes,which one? Here in the UK my doctor said, do take. But back to Hungary (where I'm from) the doc said, you shouldn't take the tablets longer than 28 days,that apparently the rule in Europe (should include the UK)....
What is the truth?What are your experiences,opinions?
Thanks for all your help and comments!I do appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 2 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 3 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 4 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 5 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 6 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 7 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 8 Advice needed for Colombia
- 9 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 10 La Boca safety question
- 11 San Pedro de Atacama
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 14 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 15 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 16 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 17 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 18 Argentina (Chile?)
- 19 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 22 Argentina in January
- 23 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 24 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
- 25 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018