Notices

Sayta Ranch - Horse Riding

Sep 4th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Original Poster

Sayta Ranch - Horse Riding

When this activity was booked for me by Green Toad Bus, I was disappointed that I wouldn't have long enough to experience the ranch, so they quickly extended my stay for two nights and am I glad I did.

The countryside is beautiful and you can get lost in your thoughts, the horses are so well trained that even if you have never been on a horse before you will feel comfortable with your horse after 10 mins.

The hospitality of all at the ranch is outstanding, too much food, too much wine and incredibly hot water to shower in after a hard days riding.

Lots of the guests were only doing a half day tour and were all really sad to be leaving after lunch, I would recommend that you extend your stay and completely unwind from travelling for a couple of days....it will be worth it.
Sep 5th, 2012, 11:28 AM

I have heard about this place from some friends and have always wanted to go as I heard that the owner in particular is worth the trip in itself! Sounds like a great option if travelling across from San Pedro or down from Bolivia and Tupiza or the other way!
Sep 6th, 2012, 06:54 AM

We were there earlier this year for two nights. That allowed us to do an all day ride into the foothills/mountains which was fabulous. Everything said above is 100% accurate, esp too much food.

Search this Thread