Can anyone recommend a nice Estancia in San Antonio de Areco? My Husband and I will be going to the area for one night as part of our honeymoon and want to enjoy the gaucho lifestyle. We're excited to eat the bbq! and take in a traditional gaucho horse show!
We've had a few of recommendations...
La Bamba - which looks amazing but sadly is out of our price range.
The two we are considering are
Estancia La Portena de Areco
Does anyone have any information/experience with either of these Estancias? Or can recommend another?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Verizon 1:855 :843:8475 Install Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt Verizon CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Galapagos in May
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Meal pricing
- 5 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018