We are 4 people in our mid-late 20s visiting Buenos Aires and want to travel to Salta before May 25 for about a week. We are thinking that flying out is best as it saves time to just get there. We are interested in experiencing the culture and seeing artisanal crafts, nature, trekking, horseback riding, salt flats and other types of outdoor activities. Can someone please recommend a jumping off point? Must see places as well as hotel recommendations? We are spanish speaking so that shouldn't be an issue. We are also comfortable renting a car if it is a good option. We are willing to spend money when worth it, but economical options to be highly considered please.
thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Advise on first trip to South America
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 My trip report from Argentina
- 5 La Boca safety question
- 6 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 7 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 8 Airport transportation
- 9 estancias
- 10 Nuqui Colombia
- 11 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 12 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 13 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 18 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 19 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 20 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 21 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 22 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 23 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 24 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 25 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018