I am currently living in Cochabamba and I have two friends visiting me this week. We are meeting in Copacabana and then we go to La Paz and from there Salar Uyuni.
I am doubting on whether I should book a trip to Salar in advance (more expensive) from an agency here or La Paz or if I should just go to Uyuni with my friends and we book it there. Has anyone used any reliable travel agencies from Uyuni itself? If yes, please advice (like name of travel agency), as this would be our preferred option but we have heard just too many bad stories (drunk drivers, overpacked cars etc).
Thanks a lot to everyone!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 3 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 4 Some tips to get to MP.
- 5 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 6 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 7 Private driver Mendoza?
- 8 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 9 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 12 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 13 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 14 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 15 Advice needed for Colombia
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 La Boca safety question
- 18 San Pedro de Atacama
- 19 My trip report from Argentina
- 20 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 21 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 22 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 23 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 24 Argentina (Chile?)
- 25 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina