Back in 2010 I had a very memorable experience volunteering at Parque Machia in Bolivia, run by the Inti Wara Yassi organisation.
I thought it may be worth sharing this short documentary I put together about the park, it may be useful to those of you considering volunteering in South America.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 2 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 3 Some tips to get to MP.
- 4 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 5 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 6 Private driver Mendoza?
- 7 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 8 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 9 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 10 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 11 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 12 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 13 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 La Boca safety question
- 17 San Pedro de Atacama
- 18 My trip report from Argentina
- 19 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 20 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 21 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 22 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 23 Argentina (Chile?)
- 24 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
SA Volunteering Documentary at Animal Refuge, Parque Machia