I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 Advise on first trip to South America
- 4 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?