I am planning a trip to Colombia and wanted some tips on possible itineraries! We are for sure looking at spending time in Cartagena, Bogota, some of the islands (not sure which though), also looking to go to some of the ruins in the area but not sure where to find them. What is the best most cost effective way of going about this trip? Any hotel recommendations are useful as well. We are looking at going in July as I heard thats not wet season and looking to spend around 11 days. Any help in advance is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 2 My trip report from Argentina
- 3 Birthday dinner on Christmas Eve in Cusco!
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 Advance your booking this year.
- 6 Peru Trip for the Family
- 7 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 8 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 9 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 10 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 11 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 12 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 13 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 14 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 15 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 16 Some tips to get to MP.
- 17 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 18 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 19 Private driver Mendoza?
- 20 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 21 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 22 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 23 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 24 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia