COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Peurto natales to Santiago Chile

Old Mar 24th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Original Poster

Peurto natales to Santiago Chile

Can you get a flight between these 2 cities? Having problems finding one. Thanks
Old Mar 24th, 2020, 07:55 PM

"Having problems finding one" because ...

... you are there now, looking to get out?
... you are planning a future trip?

I believe the air service there is seasonal only, meaning the Chilean summer. That's over now. The nearest airport with year-round flights is Punta Arenas. Have you looked into that?
Old Mar 25th, 2020, 05:12 AM

Was told by a local that we will not know until a few months from now...I booked a trip for January but didi not book any flights yet.
Old Mar 25th, 2020, 09:00 AM

LATAM is on reduced staffing working remotely and is prioritizing those with flights in the near future. They are asking passengers to use online booking functions. Try Google Flights if you haven't, you will see that there are only flights from Punta Arenas on the schedule at the moment. Not Puerto Natales (even if you spell it correctly, or enter the airline code PNT none available)>

If you had a flight that you wanted to reschedule, check their Facebook page.

For a future flight, not possible at the moment for PNT. You should be able to book from PUQ to SCL for December, on line if you want to take the chance.

Last edited by mlgb; Mar 25th, 2020 at 09:07 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Original Poster

No. Safely home in BC. I am isolation planning a trip that Iím hoping to do in December through to February 2021. Just doing my costing, dates etc. You know things you do when youíre social distancing!
Old Apr 3rd, 2020, 11:14 AM

Yes! I took the flight this past November. I want to say it was only offered 2x a week, November - March. I believe it didn't become available to book until September timeframe, and once I booked, the time changed a couple of times between September to when I took the flight end of November. Good luck!