I am wondering if anyone who lives in Peru or has family there knows someone who creates the Peruvian fabric with the "tribal" looking patterns? I believe they call it Manta....
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 [email protected] ANTIVIRUS Technical Support Phone Number?
- 2 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 3 Meal pricing
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 6 Advise on first trip to South America
- 7 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 8 My trip report from Argentina
- 9 La Boca safety question
- 10 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 11 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 12 Airport transportation
- 13 estancias
- 14 Nuqui Colombia
- 15 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 16 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 17 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 18 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 19 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 20 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 21 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 22 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 23 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 24 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 25 Cusco Hotel Suggestions