The old lady and I are traveling to Peru with the focus on Machu Picchu. We're flying in to Lima.
How much travel time should we leave for transfers from hotel to airport or hotel to train station?
Lima to Cuzco?
Cuzco to Aguas Calientes?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 2 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 3 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 4 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 5 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 6 My trip report from Argentina
- 7 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 8 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 9 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 10 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 11 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 12 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 13 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 14 Private driver Mendoza?
- 15 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 16 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 17 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 18 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 19 Advice needed for Colombia
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 La Boca safety question
- 22 San Pedro de Atacama
- 23 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 24 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 25 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa