New to the site, just researching info for my first ever trip to South America...exciting!!
I was just wondering if anybody had come across or has maybe even taken a bus with a company called Peru Hop? I found their facebook page and it seems like an interesting idea, something similar to the hop on hop off buses around Europe, but they seem very new, so was just wondering what things people have heard about them etc?
Their website is www.peruhop.com for anyone that doesn´t yet know anything about it
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 aol EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~80~570:1233 aol Tec*h sholy.
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 My trip report from Argentina
- 4 La Boca safety question
- 5 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 6 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 7 Airport transportation
- 8 estancias
- 9 Nuqui Colombia
- 10 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 12 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 15 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 16 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 19 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 20 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 22 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 23 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 24 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 25 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed