Hi Everyone -
I am planning a 9-11 day tour in Peru for the end of October. The only company I have really looked into so far is Virgin Vacations, although I can't seem to find any solid reviews on traveler's experiences. I understand that they operate with Gate1.
Has anyone used these companies to plan their trip to Peru? Would like to ideally find one inclusive of airfare / hotel / tours / etc.
Let me know your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 2 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 5 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 6 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 7 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 8 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 9 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 10 Advice needed for Colombia
- 11 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 12 La Boca safety question
- 13 San Pedro de Atacama
- 14 My trip report from Argentina
- 15 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 16 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 17 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 18 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 19 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 20 Argentina (Chile?)
- 21 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 22 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 23 Argentina in January
- 24 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 25 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
Peru - 9-11 Days Inclusive - Travel Agency Recommendations
Hi Everyone -