Would it be a problem to get hotel when we get to Patagnoia, Punta Arenas, Ushuaia and Torres Del Paine in the months of December/January? Or should we book hotels in advance.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 Galapagos in May
- 3 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 4 Meal pricing
- 5 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 6 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018