I'm interested in travelling through Patagonia by car, in October, together with my girlfriend.
I'm interested in meeting the main sites in Argentina and Chile and we like hiking.
Actually I have very few information about itinerary and routes.
Any suggestion for a 2 week road trip?
Many Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 QUICKBOOKS 1~800~681:7208 pos payroll Contact QUICKBOOKS Tec*h care
- 2 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 3 Galapagos in May
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 Meal pricing
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018