I would love some ideas about my Columbia itinerary for my family (2 adults, 2 grown children).
We are planning:
Day 1 - Medellin
Day 2 - Medellin (Guatape etc)
Day 3-6 - to Santa Marta and Lost City Trek
Day 7, 8, 9 - PNN Tayrona
Day 10, 11 - Cartagena
Day 12, 13, 14, 15 - an eco resort? Rosario Islands or elsewhere
Day 16-18 Sorento area
I have read mixed reviews about the Rosario Islands and Playa Blanca, and wonder if there are nicer places (though easily accessible) to spend 4 nights on a beach. A funky, rustic ecolodge would be ideal.
Also - is 3 nights/4 days for the Lost Trek enough?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 U$A AOL 1800:681:7208 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT Aol Tec*h ak/47sk
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 My trip report from Argentina
- 4 La Boca safety question
- 5 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 6 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 7 Airport transportation
- 8 estancias
- 9 Nuqui Colombia
- 10 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 12 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 15 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 16 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 19 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 20 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 22 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 23 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 24 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 25 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed