I'm looking into MI for my honeymoon and would like some feedback on resorts.
Considering the Allegro LagunaMar or the Hesperia Playa El Agua. I don't think I'll bother with the Hilton since I hear the beach is terrible.
I'm basically looking for the place with the best pools, beach and food. How is the beach at the LagunaMar? Is it close or quite a walk? We'll be going in late August 2003, will the weather be fine and will the resort be overrun with kids? Any and all comments are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Private driver Mendoza?
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 5 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 6 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 7 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 8 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 9 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 10 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 11 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 La Boca safety question
- 15 San Pedro de Atacama
- 16 My trip report from Argentina
- 17 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 18 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 19 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 20 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 22 Argentina (Chile?)
- 23 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 24 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 25 Argentina in January