Hi, We will be spending 10 days in Lima, Cusco, Macchu Pichu, and Lake Titicaca in June.
Any tips on packing, avoiding illness, restaurants or any advice that you have would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL Password Reset Contact 1800:681:7208 HOTMAIL Tec*h care 7
- 2 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 3 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 4 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 Birthday dinner on Christmas Eve in Cusco!
- 7 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 8 Advance your booking this year.
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 11 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 12 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 13 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 14 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 15 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 16 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 17 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 18 Some tips to get to MP.
- 19 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 20 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 21 Private driver Mendoza?
- 22 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 23 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 24 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 25 Galapagos Islands, a paradise