Has anyone recently flown LAN Peru within Peru? Do you know what the check-in luggage allowance is like?
Their website states different luggage allowances depending on whether you're only flying domestic or in combination with an international flight. Do you know what qualifies as international flight? If we're flying from the U.S. but on American Airlines (not LAN Peru), could we qualify for the international luggage allowance amount when we fly LAN domestically?
Please share your recent experiences with LAN. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ICLOUD 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 3 Advise on first trip to South America
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?