We are leaving for out Honeymoon to Peru early Tuesday morning (YAY! )
We are making our way to the Sacred Valley... but first we have an almost 7 hour layover in Lima.
We arrive at 11pm -- and leave at 5:45 am.
I know it's late.. but 7 hours in an airport doesn't sound like that much fun to me...
Sooo Fodorites... I'm wondering if there is anywhere we can go, that's safe, to kill a couple of hours and see something when it's late?
I've heard downtown is a $15 cab ride .. but I don't know if anything will be open/happening on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning??
I've also heard Miaflores is fairly close.
Thanks in adavnce
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 5 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 6 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 7 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 8 My trip report from Argentina
- 9 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 12 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 15 Private driver Mendoza?
- 16 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 17 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 18 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 19 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 20 Advice needed for Colombia
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 La Boca safety question
- 23 San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports