I am James Frazer-Mann. I am trying to book the route from El Chalten to Bariloche via plataforma 10 website on 6th and 7th may 2017. I understand that there is no direct bus, so what are the different individual routes I should be booking? Rome2Rio says there are 11 stops so I am hoping that I don't have to book 11 different bus tickets!
Any advice would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 2 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 3 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 4 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 5 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 6 Advice needed for Colombia
- 7 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 8 La Boca safety question
- 9 San Pedro de Atacama
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 14 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 15 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 16 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 17 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 18 Argentina (Chile?)
- 19 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 22 Argentina in January
- 23 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 24 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
- 25 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?