We have 23 days in Argentina/Chile/Patagonia beginning end of November and departing before Christmas. Below is what we're thinking. I'd so appreciate any thoughts in terms of shaving/adding. Valparaiso is a maybe. We live on a beach now but thought it would be interesting to visit the Chilean coast. Mendoza is about food, rafting and horseback riding. Torres Paine too.
Buenos Aires - 3 nights
onto Iguazu Falls Argentina side with day trip to Ciudad del Este before returning to BA - 3 nights
Mendoza - 2-3 nights
Santiago - 2 -3 nights with side trip to
Valparaiso - 1-2 nights
Puerto Arenas - 1 night
Punto Natales to Torres Paine - 3 nights
El Calafate/Glacier - 4 nights - day trip to Estancia Cristina
return to BA and depart - 1 night
Many thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ajAOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 3 Advise on first trip to South America
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 La Boca safety question
- 7 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 8 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 9 Airport transportation
- 10 estancias
- 11 Nuqui Colombia
- 12 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 13 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 14 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 17 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 18 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 21 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 22 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 23 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 24 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 25 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?