We have 23 days in Argentina/Chile/Patagonia beginning end of November and departing before Christmas. Below is what we're thinking. I'd so appreciate any thoughts in terms of shaving/adding. Valparaiso is a maybe. We live on a beach now but thought it would be interesting to visit the Chilean coast. Mendoza is about food, rafting and horseback riding. Torres Paine too.
Buenos Aires - 3 nights
onto Iguazu Falls Argentina side with day trip to Ciudad del Este before returning to BA - 3 nights
Mendoza - 2-3 nights
Santiago - 2 -3 nights with side trip to
Valparaiso - 1-2 nights
Puerto Arenas - 1 night
Punto Natales to Torres Paine - 3 nights
El Calafate/Glacier - 4 nights - day trip to Estancia Cristina
return to BA and depart - 1 night
Many thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Private driver Mendoza?
- 2 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 3 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 4 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 5 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 6 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 7 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 8 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 9 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 10 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 11 Advice needed for Colombia
- 12 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 13 La Boca safety question
- 14 San Pedro de Atacama
- 15 My trip report from Argentina
- 16 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 17 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 18 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 19 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 20 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 21 Argentina (Chile?)
- 22 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 23 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 24 Argentina in January
- 25 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile