I'm visiting Buenos Aires in July with my partner and have found 2 apartments in Palermo that I'm considering renting. Can anyone tell me if both locations are safe and which would be a better location for restaurants/bars etc whilst being convenient for exploring the rest of the city:
1) Santa Fe and Humboldt
2) Armenia and Guatemala
Appreciate any advice on the locations. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 click here: https://greentoneproblog.net/cbd-hemp-oil-250/
- 3 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 4 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 5 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos in May
- 7 Meal pricing
- 8 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 9 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 10 Advise on first trip to South America
- 11 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 La Boca safety question
- 14 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 15 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 16 Airport transportation
- 17 estancias
- 18 Nuqui Colombia
- 19 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 20 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 21 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 22 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 23 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?