What is the best way to do the Inca trail?
Can I do it myself or does it have to be through a tour company?
My wife & I are in our early thirties and are moderate hikers.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 3 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 4 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 5 My trip report from Argentina
- 6 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 7 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 8 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 9 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 10 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 11 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 12 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 13 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 14 Private driver Mendoza?
- 15 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 16 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 17 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 18 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 19 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 20 Advice needed for Colombia
- 21 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 22 La Boca safety question
- 23 San Pedro de Atacama
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports