My parter and I will be going to Buenos Aires early April and are contemplating a visit to Iguazu Falls. We definitely plan on visiting from the Argentine side but we are torn on whether or not to visit from the Brazilian side primarily due to the high cost of the visa (reciprocity fee) of $130/each.
Is the Brazilian side worth the extra money, or will a boat trip help us see the falls in all their glory?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos in May
- 2 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 3 Meal pricing
- 4 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 5 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 6 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 7 Advise on first trip to South America
- 8 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 9 My trip report from Argentina
- 10 La Boca safety question
- 11 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 12 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 13 Airport transportation
- 14 estancias
- 15 Nuqui Colombia
- 16 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 17 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 18 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 19 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 20 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 21 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 22 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 23 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 24 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 25 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car