I'm thinking of going to Brazil in september. I don know what I should budget my trip for, coz i know no one who has been there. I'm thinking of a 5 night vacation to any destination in Brazil, preferably a beach area. any suggestions on the destination in brazil?
I know its kinda hard, sorry guys but your help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.evergreenyouth.com/duromax/
- 2 Galapagos in May
- 3 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 4 Meal pricing
- 5 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 6 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018