We are planning a trip to Peru and are on a very tight schedule. We're trying to make the most out of our 10 days and want to spend as little time as possible in Lima (too much else to see!
We are planning to fly from Cusco to Lima and have been warned that we need to leave plenty of time in case flights are delayed or canceled. Our flight back to the US from Lima is scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday. We were thinking of booking a flight through Star Peru scheduled to leave Cusco at 17:15 on Thursday.
Does anyone with experience in traveling the country feel like that is too much or too little time for scheduling our flight back to Lima?
Your experienced advice is appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advise on first trip to South America
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 My trip report from Argentina
- 4 La Boca safety question
- 5 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 6 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 7 Airport transportation
- 8 estancias
- 9 Nuqui Colombia
- 10 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 12 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 15 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 16 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 19 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 20 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 22 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 23 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 24 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 25 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed