My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip (including travel time) to Argentina and Uruguay in December. We plan to fly in and out of Buenos Aires from LAX.
So far our stops include:
Mendoza wine region
I would love some advice on recommended amount of time for each stop. After doing my research, it seems it is best to fly from BA to Mendoza and from BA to the Falls. Our plan was to leave Uruguay for the very end, take a boat from BA, and rent a car to drive to the beaches. Any suggestions for number of days in each area would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 शिकार HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 Meal pricing
- 3 Galapagos in May
- 4 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 5 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 6 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018