Myself and a friend are flying into BA towards end of July and flying out of Rio 4 weeks later. We have very little plans as of yet just that we would like to visit: Florianopolis and the Iguazu Falls.
We would like a mix of nightlife, culture and adventure...and will be travelling on a budget.
We have very little idea of how long to spend at each place and how best to travel around (rent a car/bus??)
Any suggestions or travel advice will be warmly welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Windstream 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 5 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 6 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 7 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 8 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 9 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 12 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 13 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 14 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 15 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 16 Private driver Mendoza?
- 17 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 18 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 19 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 20 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 21 Advice needed for Colombia
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 La Boca safety question
- 24 San Pedro de Atacama
- 25 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches