I have never really used a forum before, but I was hoping someone could help me with my planning. I will be going to Argentina for 2 months, starting in February. Here is what I have planned so far...
Start in Buenos Aires, I will be taking 2 weeks of spanish classes at Amauta spanish school here, before starting my trip so that I can have some knowledge of the language, then I will be going to Iguazu for 3ish days. After Iguazu I am going to start to work my way south down Argentina. And this is where my plans end. From there I just plan to kind of wander around where my heart takes me. I am a photographer so I am looking for amazing sites, things that I can't find anywhere else, and anything unique or really different. Do my plans sound ok so far? Also what is the easiest way to get around? Money isn't a huge problem but I would prefer to spend as little as possible. Does anyone have any personal experience at Amauta? I looked at their website of course but it is always comforting to hear people own experiences! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Private driver Mendoza?
- 3 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 4 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 5 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 6 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 7 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 8 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 9 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 10 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 11 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 14 La Boca safety question
- 15 San Pedro de Atacama
- 16 My trip report from Argentina
- 17 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 18 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 19 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 20 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 21 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 22 Argentina (Chile?)
- 23 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 24 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 25 Argentina in January