I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Galapagos in May
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 Meal pricing
- 5 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018