Has anyone been to one or the other lodge or can you weigh in on a good lodge for the Amazon River Basin near Puerto Maldonado?
We are deciding between Inkaterra Amazonica and Posada Amazonas lodge. The big draw at Inkaterra Amazonica for us is the canopy walk, and we wondered if it is worth the extra money to go to Inkaterra in order to have access to the 1/4 mile canopy walk. Posada has an observation deck that you get to with a harness and ropes. We liked that Posada had mountain biking and swimming in the river. Overall, Posada seemed to have one activity that everyone did each day while Inkaterra had more choices each day.
Would it be crazy to spend 3 days at one and 2 at the other? We don't to spend too much time stuck in Puerto Maldonado waiting for the boat ride to the lodges.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL# I8OO*570*1233 in$tallation renewal CONTACT TEc*h SUPOR NOW.
- 2 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 3 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 4 Some tips to get to MP.
- 5 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 6 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 7 Private driver Mendoza?
- 8 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 9 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 12 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 13 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 14 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 15 Advice needed for Colombia
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 La Boca safety question
- 18 San Pedro de Atacama
- 19 My trip report from Argentina
- 20 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 21 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 22 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 23 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 24 Argentina (Chile?)
- 25 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
Help in choosing Inkaterra Amazonica versus Posada Amazonas lodge