I'll be visiting Rio next month (I can't wait!) and although I've got most things sorted out, I would like your advice about how to get from my hotel in the Copacabana area to the international airport (GIG).
As a single woman, what do you recommend? I shall be travelling pretty light and need to arrive at the airport by about 7pm on a weekday.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed
- 2 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 3 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 4 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 5 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 6 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 7 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 8 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 9 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 10 Some tips to get to MP.
- 11 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 12 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 13 Private driver Mendoza?
- 14 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 15 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 16 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 17 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 18 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 19 Advice needed for Colombia
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 La Boca safety question
- 22 San Pedro de Atacama
- 23 My trip report from Argentina
- 24 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 25 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports