We are senior over 66yrs old and would like to travel to Machu Pichu and then to Iguazzu Falls in 2014.
We have 2 weeks, is this possible?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 2 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 3 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 4 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 5 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 6 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 7 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 8 Advice needed for Colombia
- 9 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 10 La Boca safety question
- 11 San Pedro de Atacama
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 14 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 15 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 16 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 17 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 18 Argentina (Chile?)
- 19 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?
- 22 Argentina in January
- 23 hotel selection Santiago/Valparaiso Chile
- 24 Perito Moreno best tour and hotel
- 25 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018