I am a 23 yr old male from Canada and I am planning a trip down to Chile, Patagonia, and Argentina this year for 18 days (give or take a day or two). I have never really travelled solo before, have always gone in groups and I am looking for something different, follow my own pace and do my own thing etc. If anyone could share their expierence traveling alone in SA with transportation, accomadations, sight seeing, things to do etc. I am not opposed to guides adventure tours if anyone can recommend any sites.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AVAST @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVAST 24 care d/k
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 4 Galapagos in May
- 5 Meal pricing
- 6 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Advise on first trip to South America
- 9 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 10 My trip report from Argentina
- 11 La Boca safety question
- 12 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 13 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 14 Airport transportation
- 15 estancias
- 16 Nuqui Colombia
- 17 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 18 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 19 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 22 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 23 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018