I am traveling to South America on business in March. I will be in Quito working until the afternoon of Friday, March 14. I have to fly from Quito to Lima on Sunday night (March 16th). I would love to spend some time at the beach in Ecuador over the weekend if possible.
How reasonable is this? If it isn't super crazy, which beach makes the most sense?
If it IS super crazy, I would love suggestions on what to see/do over the weekend in Quito.
Oh - I'm female traveling alone if that makes any difference at all - I haven't seen a ton of safety concerns posted so that probably isn't an issue. Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 FOR TEC*H SUP0RTT 1800-681}-7208 INSTALLATIONS ISSUES CONTACT CARE beचुआ
- 2 Tour agency recommendations
- 3 Meal pricing
- 4 Dec. 2018 in Chile/Argentina: Need your help planning!
- 5 Galapagos in May
- 6 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 7 Best way to visit Machu Picchu
- 8 tango classes in BA for amateurs
- 9 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 10 Advise on first trip to South America
- 11 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 12 My trip report from Argentina
- 13 La Boca safety question
- 14 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 15 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 16 Airport transportation
- 17 estancias
- 18 Nuqui Colombia
- 19 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 20 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 21 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 22 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 23 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?