I have been doing some research on flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls and cannot believe how expensive they are! I also read that if you book them online, but selecting Argentina as your country of residence (when in fact USA is my country of residence), the flights are more than 50% less. I went through the process to validate this, and it is indeed true. HOWEVER, wondering if anyone has taken this route and if they encountered any trouble??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 2 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 3 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 4 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 5 Some tips to get to MP.
- 6 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 7 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 8 Private driver Mendoza?
- 9 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 10 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 11 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 12 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 13 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 14 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 15 Advice needed for Colombia
- 16 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 17 La Boca safety question
- 18 San Pedro de Atacama
- 19 My trip report from Argentina
- 20 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 21 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 22 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 23 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 24 Argentina (Chile?)
- 25 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina