going to Rio (and Argentina) for the first time next week. Have an extra day in Rio and a private guide. What would be the most interesting place to take a day trip to? thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 2 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 3 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 4 Some tips to get to MP.
- 5 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 6 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 7 Private driver Mendoza?
- 8 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 9 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 10 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 11 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 12 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 13 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 La Boca safety question
- 17 San Pedro de Atacama
- 18 My trip report from Argentina
- 19 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 20 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 21 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 22 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 23 Argentina (Chile?)
- 24 hotel selection Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 25 Patagonia-thoughts on my 24 night schedule?